Monday, February 16, 2009

Finishing Touch

PLEASE note the links in the text below.
Jackets are important especially on those brisk spring days. So here
Twisted cotton trench is an option from J. Crew. I love this Whisperings cardigan from Anthropologie as it is such a great basic to wear with anything. The Graphite Garden Scarf comes in a variety of bright, fresh colors to complete any outfit whether it is with a jacket, sweater, or top. I have my eye on these
Clarks leather ankle strap sandal as the height is not too bad to chase kids but versatile enough to wear with pants, jeans, or casual dress/skirt. So here are some of my favorite accessories highlighted here that may bring some inspiration for thoughts on spring.

2 comments:

  1. I love the scarf and I got a gift certificate to Anthropologie for Valentine's Day!
    Are you ready for a challenge? I would love your suggestions on what to wear to my sister's wedding reception/party in August... an afternoon wedding at a winery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am up for the challenge. That is something we need to do in person.

    ReplyDelete