Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last post for Feb


I think I was over zealous on posting an outfit everyday -ha, ha, it will be more like twice a week. It's actually harder than you think trying to convey an idea via internet. So for this week I have the idea to invest in a big ticket item that will last beyond five years and will get alot of wear. For example, j. crew jacket (Nolita denim jacket if you are having trouble with the link). I think it has a timeless style and I like the denim.
Something that you can cut corners on are tees and pants/capris. These are things that need to be replaced as the bottoms start to fray and holes and stains appear within a couple years(I may be speaking for myself). But here is an example and super affordable - old navy capris.

I found a company a few years ago that makes simple, well made clothing, in fact I still have a top from a couple years ago in great condition - LA Made - check it out - LA Made cuff tee. The link has other nice items from LA Made.

For some basic accessories such as belts - ae belt - bags -kc tote -earrings - Spartan hoops and sandals - kcsandals. Wouldn't a virtual mannequin be much easier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment