Tuesday, February 24, 2009

two more step 3s

My mom gave one of these nashelle charm necklace to me for Christmas this year and I got it in gold with my daughters' initials on each - "O" and "S". You could get your own initial, or your child(ren) and it is available in silver and gold. Check out her other jewelry - beautiful and I love her earrings. Ideas for Mother's Day this year - hint, hint?

Also, this, owl bag, is just because one can never have enough all purpose reusable bags - use as a purse, grocery bag, library book bag, toys, etc.....endless possibilites. And you can wash it.

2 comments:

  1. speaking of step 3's... I love scarfs. Can you wear them into spring if they are the right material??
    The owl bag is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so with a jacket or sweater-definitely!

    ReplyDelete