Monday, February 23, 2009

Variety of tops

The first one, forefront scoopneck, is a twist on the basic grey t-shirt - I think it is in blue too - but I like the details and the neckline and check out the back - CUTE. The sgraffito squareneck is a flattering fit to all and has a bohemian flare. The later is a great example of unique while cloud bank tee is a great basic. I am a big fan of the banded waist line as it does not accentuate "stuff" you're trying to hide. It comes in a variety of nice colors that will suit anyone's skin type. Yet another twist on a basic grey, salute tee, that you could wear now and into spring - cute with especially the jeans below or white as I have mentioned before. My final fav. , spring sightings cardi, is something one could also wear now on warmer days and well through the summer. I have something similar and I wear it all the time. Kind of like a dressed up sweatshirt. I would say you could wear really anything underneath it - short sleeved or tank top - white, brown, grey - basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment