Monday, February 9, 2009

The 123dressme formula

Okay, so I have a dear friend, who will remain nameless, that thinks I have a knack for putting outfits or a "look" together. I take it as a huge compliment as I have enjoyed fashion and putting a casual look together.

I have worked in retail at various companies and stores over the course of my life. Every time I go back to it, I find it rewarding to help people achieve their needs and find the perfect look for whatever the occasion may be.

But this is where the fun really begins for me because I can hand pick items that are basic, easy to care for, and geared for a practical lifestyle. As a mother, I have recently regained a sense of personal style that some how got lost by the wayside during my pregnancies. I gave myself a makeover and it has done wonders for how I feel and I want to pass that along. Especially to us mothers who so deserve to feel great about how we look. So this is to you or anybody who wants a little help for a fashion rebirth and ditch the sweats and baggy tees.

So the look basically has a 1,2,3 formula which goes back to the name of the blog. 1=top, 2=pant/skirt, 3=accessories/shoes. My goal is to post either daily or a few times a week an outfit and the link where you can find your size and purchase. Now I won't go into any detail on the fit of clothes because that will be something you will need to do in person yourself. Some things fit people differently but you could find a similar style and size if the ones I post don't suit you.

So here goes my stab at recommending some of my favorite looks right now. I kick it off with inspirations for spring.....hints of spring are in the air already. Hint - Best time to buy for spring and summer is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment