Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Healthy Eating

I had a request to add some recipes and maybe ideas for the home as I was once upon a time a interior decorator. So I will also post some ideas for those categories as well.

I feel like I have some background on healthy eating as well-although I am no angel. I had gestational diabetes with my second daughter and although I wasn't eating poorly, it just taught me how to eat a better balanced diet. In addition to that, my husband this past summer learned he had off the charts high cholesterol. So with that, I've really had to watch what I buy and prepare meal wise at home. I will share some of our family favorites that are easy, healthy, and delicious. So you could say 123dress me is not only top to bottom but around you(home) and inside you(what you eat).

No comments:

Post a Comment