Friday, March 13, 2009

Gear up for warmer weather


My mom recently gave me this, Velvet Voletta dress, as a gift and when I went to thank her, I told her “I loved the skirt” only to find out that it was a dress- a cover up for the beach or pool or whatever. Since we are going to Florida next week, it was extra thoughtful and rather sassy dress for a mother to give a daughter. I do really like it and it is extremely soft and has deep pockets to carry sunglasses, phone, wallet, etc. She gave me the lilac color although it comes in other colors. She said “I suppose you could wear it as a skirt” but it looks better and was meant to be a dress just in the way it sits on your hips. So here are additions like sunglasses, great cotton bag for everyday or pool bag, leather flip flops, and simple silver hoops or gold hoops .