Friday, March 13, 2009

Unruly hair remedy

So I wanted to share some great hair secrets for those with wild, untamable manes. My hair has gotten extra curly, wavy, and frizzy since having children. After trying many,and I do mean many, products I think I have found a great mix and concoction to remedy the bozo hair. Keep in mind, these products are not for those who have fine, thin, tend to be oily, or naturally straight haired. Your hair would be plastered to your head if you used this…..only for those with “the wilds” and lots of it. It’s a lot of work some may say, but I am finally at peace with it so it’s worth it. Also, all this will take around ten minutes.

Okay, so the shampoo and conditioner– I wash my hair every other day and sometimes every third- it truly does make a difference. Then I add to wet hair Moroccan oil-the Holy Grail for bozo frizz tendency hair - about a pea size and rub in my hands and go more to the unruly parts in my hair. Then I add about a dime size of hang straight -rub in hands – add to my hair, blow dry, flat iron, (are you worn out yet?), then finish with gloss. I am offering this advice to you all out there who need the advice. My hair stylist totally gets my hair and thankfully cuts and advises me on what to put on it that will suit it. The Moroccan oil was her latest trick. It’s amazing and has a nice subtle smell.