Monday, March 9, 2009

What do you get when two nuts collide in a store?

This story is not to advertise my birthday at all over the weekend but a sweet and funny story. My husband and I, so I thought, had agreed upon no gifts except for a much needed and deserved pedicure as my b-day gift. To my surprise that was not all. He was up to some shenigans. He surprised me with spring sightings cardi and a pair of great earrings. How sweet and thoughtful is that? Well, the story gets funny here. He wasn’t sure what to pick out so referred online to my blog via his blackberry while walking through Anthropologie. So sweet that he is looking at my blog at the posted items that I admire from afar and runs into my friend Nancy. She is looking for a dress I posted on my blog. And supposedly some people that either worked there were all – "what blog?" after hearing these two exclaim in unison – “Susie’s blog." Small world but great advertising, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment