Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SALE

FYI - I am on a mailing list for various vendors for sales, etc. The GAP is having a big sale on lots of goodies for the whole family and Boden is having a 25% on EVERYTHING for TODAY ONLY. You can't beat some of these deals lately. I have a $20.00 coupon I may need to use for Boden today and really get a great deal. I will let you know when I do get some of these promotions as they come up, it really can make a difference.

A side note with Boden, if you have never ordered before, the quality of the clothes is great and well outlasts two rounds of hand me downs - for the kids. So it is money well spent especially if you have same sex siblings. The sizes run true to size on most. I think the sizing has gotten better over the last couple years especially the children's clothing. Now on the women's clothing, I always order up on the larger end of my size range since things "just fit". Check out the sizing guide if you are in doubt - the sizes are configured over to US sizes and they are great on returns and exchanges. A favorite of mine for myself and my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment