Monday, March 30, 2009

For coffee and wine lovers

We recently bought these new mugs and wine glasses since we either have a few mismatched or have broken them. For me, drinking coffee out of a huge bowl or trough rather is quite a treat. I now look even more forward to coffee in the morning knowing that I'll be using this. Seems to make it taste better.

The wine glasses are fragile and are made of a very thin glass but we could not resist. Yes, unfortunately we need to have our designated drinks labeled for our coffee drinking and wine drinking, I guess we get that tired. We wouldn't want to confuse the two. Ha.

I should also mention that the coffee mugs have a cute cream and sugar to go along, must buy separately. The wine glasses have a carafe too. All great gift ideas for anyone getting married this spring.

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee, we totally had the vino glasses and carafe on our wedding registry. Those vino glasses rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how to post a comment without making it anonymous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those wine glasses. For me, stems spell trouble (and spilt wine). The coffee mugs make me want to come over for coffee at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anytime....i agree on the stems - trouble, me being such a clutz lately.

    ReplyDelete