Monday, April 6, 2009

super roasted chicken

I had never roasted a chicken before I learned of this recipe-roasted chicken. I guess I was intimidated by the size and time involved but it turned out super and I have made it several times. This dish is perfect for holiday family get togethers or dinner at home during the week - such as tonight for my family. Tip - if you can find a whole chicken with the neck and giblets removed, all the better. You can find locally at 135th Super Target, of all places. One chicken can easily feed a family of four. If you have leftovers, it would be great for one of the recipes also on the site, chicken enchiladas, which I have also made - yum.

2 comments:

  1. What are giblets anyway? Do I really want/need to know?

    I miss 123dressme... are you taking a well-deserved blogging break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fizzled and not finding the time right now. Let's just say growing pains with a certain five yr old right now. Boot camp at sommers house.

    Giblets I believe, are insisde the chicken...i'll leave the rest to your imagination.

    ReplyDelete